EC Power is the electrical services division within EC Group.
Turn-key project delivery accompanied by dynamic in-house design, solid project management and meticulous installation teams results in a comprehensive service that our customers value and return to again and again. Our specialists have a customer centric approach to design and construct initiatives that ensure client requirements are continually front of mind.
Our work covers all commercial electrical requirements for offices, warehouses, factories or public buildings. This ranges from emergency call-outs, to servicing and maintenance of complex electrical infrastructures and equipment. Services include lighting design and installation, data, communications, GPOs and test and tag.
With a team that includes several Austel approved electricians, EC Power provides data and communications cabling services for all commercial applications.
We are ACMA licensed, holding a Master Cabler Licence and fully endorsed to provide telephone, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, coaxial, optical fibre and intercom cabling services.
- Structured cabling accredited
- Managed services
- Integrated communication networks
EC Power is industry qualified to undertake major works but still retains the flexibility for minor projects. We achieve this through the highest level project management and skilled, detail-oriented installation teams.
- In house lighting design
- Turn-key project design with a top to bottom approach
Our Energy Management System services are comprehensive – covering the provision, installation, commissioning, inspection, repairing, alteration, repositioning, removal, renewal and maintenance of all metering equipment.
- Turn-key EMS supply and installation
- Data consolidation and performance engineering
- Customised reporting for compliance and billing
EC Power provides Quality Assurance testing, inspection and certification solutions to help our clients manage, enhance and protect their power generation assets.
- Solar PV
- Generator services
- ATS and distribution design and construct
As an experienced service provider we know that there’s always a chance things can go wrong. We provide the kind of service that means our clients are subjected to the minimum amount of disruption when that happens.
- Breakdown 24/7 call out 1300 324 777
- Greater Sydney and regional coverage
- Mobile service team fully equipped vehicles
- Asbestos handling and removal
As an industry in quality assurance, we specialize in equipment performance optimization, asset integrity, condition assessments and our engineers and operation specialists provide condition-based monitoring services to fit your needs.
- Main switchboard annual inspection and service
- Distribution switchboards
- Thermal imaging and reporting
- Power factor correction testing and commissioning
Our use of the very latest RCD (Safety Switch) testing ensures our clients’ buildings are safe and their obligations are fulfilled to Australian industry standards.
- Lightning protection compliance certification (annual)
- RCD testing (annual/bi-annual)
- Exit and emergency lighting
- Equipment compliance tagging
EC Power offers product, design and service solutions sourced from global industry leaders who keep us connected with advanced technology and enable us to consistently provide robust and reliable solutions that help our clients bring their project ideas to life.
- Vision Lighting
- Urban Circuit
As an organisation constantly striving to reach the highest possible standards across everything we do it is important to us to be able to show our staff and clients how seriously we take our obligations from safety through to the quality of the service we deliver.
- Schneider PME
- Schneider DATA
- Quality Management ISO 9001